Information Disclosure and Transparency
The Company places strong emphasis on disclosure of its information. In this connection, the Company has adopted a policy on equitable disclosure of a policy on equitable disclosure of key information both financial and non-financial, to shareholders and stakeholders in a complete, timely and reliable manner, in both Thai and English, through various channels as follows:
1. Through annual reports and the Company's website (http://www.mbkgroup.co.th) The disclosed information covers all areas in line with the practice guidelines given by the Stock Exchange of Thailand for directors. The information includes, among others, the following:
- Financial statements, and financial statement analysis as well as the report on the responsibility of the Board of Directors towards the financial report together the report of the auditor in the annual report.
- Report of the Audit Committee.
- Related party transactions.
- Policy and report on Corporate Governance.
- Composition of the Board of Directors, their profiles showing experiences which are of benefit to the Company's business performance, as well as the role, duties and responsibilities of the Board of Directors and committees on various specific areas, in addition to details on the meeting attendance of members of each committee.
- Policy on remuneration for directors and senior executives, both in cash and other fringe benefits, as well as information about compensation for directors, members of various committees, and senior executives, (Notes: As regards directors and members of various committees, the Company will disclose details about the compensation of each person.).
- Shareholdings of directors and senior executives.
- Organizational structures of the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Vision and Mission.
- Internal control and risk management.
2. Website of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). In full compliance with the requirements imposed by the Office of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Company has disclosed all the information and various developments. The information is disclosed to members of the general public through SEC's website such as Annual Report, Report of 56-1, Financial Statement. This includes, among others, related party transactions and details about company share holdings of the directors.
3. The Company has established an investor relations unit responsible for disclosing information to shareholders, investors, and stock analysts through its website (http://www.mbkgroup.co.th) under the tab entitled Investor Relations. The available information includes the information sent to the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Securities and Exchange Commission, information about the Company's shareholders, analyses, as well as its quarterly investor magazine entitled "MBK Today" which contains information such as the Company's quarterly performance, share price movements, businesses of MBK Group's member companies and the Company's activities in the past quarter. The information on the website is regularly updated. The objective is to enable investors and interested members of the general public to have efficient and equitable access to the information.