Nature of Business Operations
Division Policy in MBK Group MBK Group consists of 8 main businesses as follows:
All eight business divisions of MBK Group have a clear business operation policy and management that each company needs to conduct and be responsible for.
The area rented out by MBK can be divided into two types as follows
- Area for long-term rent with the rental period of over three years and the rental fees collected in advance is calculate into 18% of the area rented.
- Area for short-term rent with the rental period ranging from one to three years and the rental fees collected monthly is calculate into 82% of the area rented.
Target market of shopping center business
- Tenants renting space for their businesses in the shopping center. These tenants include the following:
- Anchor tenants which include the department store, the movie theaters, the bowling alleys, the karaoke rooms, the center for mobile phones and their accessories, the furniture center, the international food courts and bank center. The anchor tenants have been carefully selected. The Company wants to make sure that the businesses of the tenants are in line with the needs of the target market and that the tenants have a strong financial position.
- Retail tenants such as the retail shop. As well, these tenants have been carefully selected. The Company wants to make sure that their goods and their services are of good quality and varieties.
- Customers and people who buy things in the shopping center which include the group such as student, working person and tourism.